At Freedom Recovery Centre there are three key areas we focus on:
Key 1: Assessment and Support
- A multi-disciplinary team working hand in hand with the family and everyone affected in the addict’s life.
- Sessions with the Medical Fraternity, including the services of Registered Nurses, Medical Doctors and Psychiatrists, when needed.
- Regular sessions with Social Workers and Addiction Counsellors.
Key 2: Education
- Strong emphasis on the TWELVE STEP program.
- Daily Classes and Therapy Groups.
- Arts & Crafts projects promoting well-being.
- Sports activities.
Key 3: Restoration
- Family involvement through monthly family seminars.
- After-care planning & relapse prevention (after-care groups and Halfway Houses)
- Recreational events like ten-pin bowling, paint ball, restaurant outings, team-building events, movies etc. helping residents reintegrate into society.